CTO.COP6.02 Managing Youth Transition Services Projects
This blended learning opportunity involves two webinars and two conference sessions. This series is designed for providers who are implementing Youth Transition Services and will identify strategies for creating and implementing impactful employment supports and services to an expanding constituency.
Individuals who participate in this blended learning series will learn:
- Guideposts for designing strong employment services programs for youth.
- Resources available to support the expansion of services.
- Strategies for creating partnerships with schools, families, and businesses.
- Staff competencies necessary work effectively with youth.
- On-going quality assessment and planning techniques.
Individuals participating in this blended learning series will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of evidenced-based youth employment practices and program design.
- Locate resources for partnership development with local schools and family support organizations.
- Develop hiring, on-boarding, and staff development strategies for their program staff.
- Work in partnership with their local ACCES-VR office to assess their programs for quality, impact and outcomes.
April 16, 2018
1:00 PM - 2:30 PM