The Yang-Tan Institute recognizes that the world of work for people with disabilities is constantly evolving. Our research and outreach continues to adapt to meet emerging need.
- Technology Changes Everything: Innovating to Include People of all Abilities in a More Diverse Workforce
- Autism at Work
- Transition Services and Rehabilitation Approaches for Justice-Involved Youth and Adults with Disabilities
- Improving VR Outcomes for Out-of-School Youth Involved in the Justice and/or Foster Care Systems
- Pro Se: Empowering Justice-Involved Youth and Young Adults with Disabilities through Speech & Debate Training
- Youth Reentering the Community through Opportunity, Networking, Navigation, Education, Collaboration and Transition Supports (Y-ReCONNECTS)